Brianna Robare scored seven of her 23 points in the fourth quarter, hitting key shots down the stretch to lead Winooski to a 50-45 win over Northfield in a high school girls basketball game Monday.
Amanda Nattress added 11 points for 11-4 Winooski, which also sank 6 of 8 foul shots in the fourth.
Mehgan McMullen scored 21 points and Kaitlyn Kelsey contributed nine points and rebounds for Northfield (4-11).
* Champlain Valley 50, BFA-St. Albans 33: Emily Kinneston had 13 points as Champlain Valley beat visiting BFA-St. Albans to remain undefeated.
Sadie Otley added 10 points for CVU (14-0).
Lauren LaRose had 11 points for BFA-St. Albans (8-6).
* South Burlington 43, Middlebury 15: Sage Barton collected 18 points and five steals in host South Burlington’s eighth straight win.
Allie Flaherty added eight points and five steals and Kayla Gilding also put in eight points for SBHS (10-5).
* Spaulding 47, North Country 42: Katie Thygesen had 20 points as Spaulding held off a late charge from host North Country to earn the win.
Morgan Fowler added nine points for Spaulding (7-7).
Anna Bingham had 10 points to lead North Country (5-9).
* Colchester 58, Vergennes 28: Sarah Paskevich had 11 points as Colchester downed host Vergennes.
Alana Feeley added 10 points for the Lakers (9-5).
Casey Ambrose had seven points for Vergennes (2-13).
* Mount Abraham 54, Missisquoi 12: Ashlie Fay knocked down 14 points to help Mount Abraham to a win over Missisquoi.
Meg Livingston (11 points) and Sam Driscoll (10 points) were strong for Mount Abraham (15-1).
Sadie Reynolds had six points for Missisquoi (1-14).
* Lyndon 52, Oxbow 51: Rylie Nichols hit four free throws with under six seconds remaining to help Lyndon hang on to a win over visiting Oxbow.
Nichols had 16 points while Kayla Jardine led Lyndon (2-10) with 19 points.
Mikayla Hodge had 14 points for Oxbow (4-11) and Dilan Clements had 11 points.
* Lake Region 52, Richford 45: Tyrah Urie netted 22 points in powering host Lake Region past Richford.
* Hazen 49, Enosburg 48: Hazen struggled at the foul line in the fourth quarter but held on to beat Enosburg.
Ranae Hall had 19 points and Alyssa Whitney added 18 points for Hazen (11-3).
Enosburg was led by Emily Bose (16 points), with Chloe Longe (12 points) and Mackenzie Gleason (10 points) were also in double figures.
* Thetford 52, Harwood 29: Shyann Josler racked up 18 points, eight assists and four steals to pace host Thetford past Harwood.
Michaela Pomeroy tossed in a dozen points and freshman Kayley Gray hauled in 11 rebounds and blocked four shots for 13-3 Thetford.
Harwood’s Michaela O’Brien tallied 10 points.
* BFA-Fairfax 47, Stowe 22: Meghan Bochanski racked up 24 points, Kayla Baczewski added 10 points and visiting BFA-Fairfax improved to 15-1 at Stowe’s expense.
Stowe’s Bailey Sherwin had six points.
* Craftsbury 62, Whitcomb 36: Three players reached double figures as Craftsbury beat visiting Whitcomb.
Meghan Pennock scored 18 points, Janet Bohannon added 16 and Thalia Thomas had 12 for Craftsbury (13-4).
* St. Johnsbury 65, Spaulding 36: Vlad Cobzaru recorded a double-double of 12 points and 10 rebounds as host St. Johnsbury forced 19 steals in its win over Spaulding.
Jake Grinbergs and Tristen Ross netted 14 points each while Brendan O’Shea chipped in with 12 points and five assists for the 17-0 Hilltoppers, who led 30-14 at half and 47-21 after three quarters.
Evan Grubb’s 11 points and Brooks Mayo’s 10 paced Spaulding (11-6).
* Rice 65, Colchester 44: Arnold Vainqueur racked up 16 points and Rice cruised past visiting Colchester.
Casey Tipson added 15 points for 14-2 Rice.
Colchester’s Ricky Giroux tallied 26 points, 13 of which came in the fourth quarter.
* Essex 74, North Country 45: Tommy Carton scored 22 points to help Essex to a win over visiting North Country.
Billy McGrath and Eniz Camdzic each added nine points for Essex (10-7).
Matthew Duncan led North Country (2-14) with 16 points.
* Burlington 52, South Burlington 38: Aldin Konjuhovic had a double-double as Burlington downed South Burlington at Buck Hard Gym.
Konjuhovic had 23 points and 14 rebounds for the Seahorses (8-9). Bryan Vachereau chipped in with 14 points.
Nate Carter had 10 points to lead South Burlington (1-16).
* Mount Mansfield 51, Champlain Valley 27: A balanced scoring attack helped Mount Mansfield to a win over Champlain Valley.
Sean Springer had 10 points to lead Mount Mansfield (11-5), and Tinga Adaing and Sam Kitsos each had nine points.
Brad Bissonette had 13 points for CVU (8-9).
* Enosburg 69, BFA-Fairfax 56: Eric Savoy and Wyatt Larose each had 20 points to pace host Enosburg in a win over BFA-Farifax.
Zach Lundborg added 13 points for Enosburg (10-6).
Kris Wehner had 13 points for BFA-Fairfax (11-5)
* Rivendell 55, Woodsville, N.H. 38: Nate Eastman had 16 points as Rivendell extended their record to 11-3 with a win over Woodsville, N.H.
* Missisquoi 5, Mount Mansfield-South Burlington 3: Katie Campbell had a hat trick and scored her 100th career goal as she helped host Missisquoi beat Mount Mansfield-South Burlington.
Michaela Martin and Rachel Lothian also scored for Missisquoi (8-7-1), which lost a 3-1 lead but regained it with two goals in the third period.Hannah Bockus had 14 stops.
Anne-Marie Farmer had two goals for MMU-SB (8-4-2) and Courtney Peyko made 25 saves.
* U-32 2, Stowe 0: Stacy Woolaver had a goal and an assist to help U-32 to a win over host Stowe.
Megan Ryan also scored for U-32, which led 2-0 after two periods. Cheyenne Smith earned the win with 21 stops for U-32 (3-12).
Danielle Mayo had 22 saves for Stowe (4-10).
* Milton 4, Hartford 3, OT: Jackson Hickey tallied the winning goal in overtime, completing Milton’s big comeback in the win at Hartford.
Seth Amstein had a goal and two assists for 8-4-2 Milton, which scored twice in the final three minutes to force extra session.
* Rutland 8, Stowe 0: Max Major registered a four-goal, three-assist effort, leading host Rutland.