Brianna Robare scored 30 points, Ashley Antoniak drilled six 3-pointers, and Winooski earned a 72-57 win over Twinfield in high school girls basketball on Monday night.
Antoniak finished with 23 points for the Spartans (13-6), who led 35-19 at the break.
Twinfield’s Shannon Cookson (19 point, 11 rebounds), Meg John (13 points, 13 rebounds) and Rose Wilson (12 points, 13 rebounds) earned double-doubles
* South Burlington 41, Mount Mansfield 17: South Burlington used 14-3 third-quarter run to grab a win over host Mount Mansfield.
Mary Flynn led South Burlington (12-7), while Sarah Couture added nine points.
Andrea Duncan and Lily Devereux each had four points to lead Mount Mansfield (0-19).
* Lake Region 61, Stowe 43: Drew Neal put in 13 points and visiting Lake Region rolled at Stowe.
Emily Lawson added a dozen points and Katie Menard chipped in 11 for 16-3 Lake Region.
Randi Garon (21 points) and Bailey Sherwin (10) reached double figures for Stowe (0-19).
Mount Abraham 43, Colchester 41: Ashlie Fay netted 14 points and visiting Mount Abraham overcame a 21-16 halftime deficit to defeat Colchester.
Meg Livingston added 13 points for the Eagles (18-1).
Jackie Nagle recorded 17 points, 12 rebounds and five blocks for 11-7 Colchester. Sarah Paskevich tossed in a dozen.
* Milton 52, Vergennes 32: Nicole Menard scored 30 points as she led Milton to a win over host Vergennes.
Paige Johnson added eight points and 10 rebounds for Milton (9-10).
Cat Chaput scored 12 points and KC Ambrose had 10 points for Vergennes (3-16).
* Middlebury 55, Missisquoi 44: Tiffany Danyow had a game-high 26 points to help Middlebury earn the win over host Missisquoi.
Hannah Hobbs chipped in with 14 points for Middlebury (5-12).
Chelsea Boudreau and Meghan Rowell each had 11 points for Missisquoi (3-16).
* Harwood 56, Lamoille 52: Sabrina Burbank knocked down a put-back shot with about five seconds left on the clock to help Harwood hold on to a win over Lamoille.
Burbank had 13 points and Michaela O’Brien also scored 13 points to lead Harwood (10-10), with Payton Burr adding a dozen.
Hannhah Aube led Lamoille (10-8) with 17 points and Kylie Aither scored 15 points.
Hazen 40, Peoples 24: Tyler Wright was the lone player in double figures, tallying 10 points, in host Hazen’s win over Peoples.
Renae Hall added nine points for 16-3 Hazen. Haillie Williams paced PA with nine points.
Montpelier 53, Randolph 49: Julie Curran scored 14 points, Annie Jones added a dozen, and visiting Montpelier dropped Randolph.
Mariah Rilling led Randolph with 17 points. Brittney Lafreniere added 13.
* U-32 51, Oxbow 15: Madison Bennett had 18 points to lead U-32 to their 19th win in a row as they beat visiting Oxbow.
Molly Barr added eight points for U-32 (19-1).
Danielle Clements and Carly Hutchinson each had four points for Oxbow (6-13).
* Thetford 44, Lyndon 21: Shyann Josler chipped in 16 points and grabbed seven steals to help host Thetford down Lyndon.
Michaela Pomeroy had 11 points for Thetford (15-4).
Rachel Nichols had seven points to lead Lyndon (2-16).
* Richford 50, Danville 28: Cabby Coons tallied 13 points and host Richford earned a win over Danville.
Johanna Sherrer added nine points as 8-11 Richford used a 25-6 advantage over the middle quarters to take command.
Erika Pastula paced Danville with seven points.
* Northfield 3, Rice 1: Hillary Amell, Kristen Dukette and Claudia Gee had the goals in Northfield’s win over Rice.