* Maria Machia, BFA-St. Albans: In a 7-6 win over Mt. Abraham, Machia struck out 13, including all three batters in the final inning, to earn the win. Machia also went 2-for-4 at the plate.
* Rachel Johnson, Randolph: In a one-run game, Johnson allowed only three hits and struck out 10 to help the Galloping Ghosts grab a 5-4 win over Enosburg. Johnson helped her own cause at the plate, hitting a double and a triple. Johnson also tossed a no-hitter Monday.
* Ilona Maher, Burlington: The pitcher went seven strong innings, striking out 10, to earn a 3-2 win over Vergennes to help the Seahorses move to 3-1.
* Carys Potter, St. Johnsbury: In a 15-5 win over Milton, Potter went 4-for-5 and drove in nine runs, providing all the offense the Hilltoppers needed.
* Kristen Ward, Missisquoi: Ward was strong for the Thunderbirds in a losing effort against Essex. She went 3-for-4, with a triple, and scored three runs.