* KC Ambrose, Vergennes: In a win over Milton, Ambrose provided a ton of offense, going 5-for-5 with two double and a triple. Ambrose drove in five of the Commodores 16 runs.
* Stef Bullock, Spaulding: Bullock helped the Crimson Tide pull off a 5-3 win over Burlington, going 3-for-4 with a home run at the plate.
* Bre Dupuis, BFA-St. Albans: In a game where the Comets managed only three hits, Dupuis’ two-run double helped BFA-St. Albans grab the 4-1 win over St. Johnsbury.
* Emi Eakin, Colchester: The senior pitcher had two dominating pitching performances, striking out 11 and allowing four hits in a win over Rice and ringing up 15 and allowing three hits in a win over North Country. Eakin also added an RBI double in the win over Rice.
* Erika Lyon, Burlington: In a 7-6 win, Lyon’s two-run triple keyed a five-run seventh inning that helped Burlington grab the comeback win.
* Alannah Roy, Champlain Valley: Roy helped Champlain Valley earned a win, smacking three hits — including two doubles — and helping turn a key double play in the seventh inning.