All-American Lindsay Biondi racked up a season-high 11 points to lead the Ithaca High girls’ lacrosse team to a 17-9 victory over Maine-Endwell on Monday in Section 4 play at Bredbenner Field.
Biondi had six goals and five assists for the Little Red (5-3), who led at halftime, 7-3.
Molly Long and Grace Boyce both added four goals and for coach Lyn Reitenbach’s squad, while goalie Juilie Erickson made six saves.
Alexis Garborino scored four goals for the Spartans, who got 19 saves from Hannah George.
Ithaca had advantages in shots (37-22), draw controls (17-11) and ground balls (16-12).
The Little Red will make two trips south this week, as it heads to Horseheads at 7 tonight and to Elmira at 5 p.m. Friday.
* Horseheads 15, Elmira 3: Crystal Powers scored five goals to lead the Blue Raiders to a Section 4 win on Monday at Elmira.
Tess Sydlo added three goals and Same Owen had two goals and two assists for Horseheads, who outshot Elmira, 18-6.
Horseheads led 9-1 at the half.
Katelyn Swartwood, Jordynn Kurcoba and Shelby Brost scored for the Express.
* Lansing 6, Baldwinsville 1: Luke Mehringer and Spencer Warkentin outlasted Matthew Rothenhoefer and Matt Lawrence in three sets, the third going to a 13-11 tiebreaker, to lead the Bobcats to the non-league road victory Monday over the Bees.
Lansing (4-0) swept all four singles matches, with Andy Parkes defeating Dan Kot at first singles, 7-5, 6-0.
* Edison 11, Newark Valley 5: Brandon Michaud picked up the win for the Spartans Monday in an Interscholastic Athletic Conference road game.
* Waverly 6, Spencer-Van Etten 0: Dylan Perry, Zach Cooney and Cody Marchese combined for a one hitter in a IAC win at home.
* Notre Dame 23, Odessa-Montour 0: Olivia Clark pitched a perfect game and struck out 13 Indians batters to lead the Crusaders (7-1) to an IAC win at home.
Clark and Olivia May also pitched a combined perfect game against Newfield on April 15.
* Candor 12, Watkins Glen 2: Mikayla Short struck out six and gave up one hit in six innings in an IAC home win.