David Levitch’s netted a free throw 0.3 seconds remaining to lift host North Oldham over Seneca 65-64 Thursday night in high school boys’ basketball
Levitch hit five 3-pointers, connected on 12 of 17 free throws and finished with a game-high 29 points for North Oldham (17-10). Jordan Yates chipped in 13 points for the winners.
The Redhawks (15-12) were led by JeOnta Samuels’ 24 points, and Brandon Trotter had 14.
* Oldham County 49, Owen County 45: The host Colonels (21-7) defeated the Rebels (18-9) behind 13 points from Sam Gruber.
Zach Ripy had 14 points and Carson Williams 14 for Owen County.
* Bullitt East 59, Elizabethtown 54: Rusty Troutman scored a game-high 21 points and pulled down five rebounds as the visiting Chargers (25-4) held off the Panthers (14-12).
University of Kentucky signee Derek Willis chipped in 16 points and eight rebounds for Bullitt East, the No. 3-ranked team in The Courier-Journal’s Litkenhous Ratings.
Nic McDonald had 18 points for Elizabethtown.
* Fort Knox 89, Portland Christian 82: Trenton Scroggy posted a triple-double, and Austin Blake knocked down a school-record nine 3-pointers, but it was not enough as Portland Christian (12-8) fell to host Fort Knox (9-15).
Scroggy finished with 23 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists, while Blake knocked down all nine of his attempts from behind the arc and scored a game-high 27 points.
* South Oldham 98, Spencer County 66: The host Dragons (20-6) knocked down 14 3-pointers on the night as they routed the host Bears (14-16).
Kyle Young scored a team-high 26 points , and Matthew Haysley added 19 points for the winners.
Spencer County’s Chris Dunbar led all scorers with 27 points.
* Christian Academy (Ind.) 62, North Bullitt 47: Devonta King scored 17 points and Aaron Hayes added 15 as the visiting Warriors (8-9) smacked the Eagles (13-16).
Ricky Dunnavan knocked down three 3-pointers and finished with a team-high 11 point for North Bullitt.
* Collegiate 63, Spencer County 50: Paige Ganzel scored 20 points and Bailey Overstreet added 18 to lead the Amazons (11-7) over the host Lady Bears (10-17).
Mackenzie Myers poured in 27 points to lead Spencer County.
67, Central 36: The Rockets (17-7), ranked No. 17 in The C-J’s Litkenhous Ratings, used a 25-3 third quarter to blow the game open and roll past the visiting Yellowjackets (12-12) on senior night.
Brandy Hunter and Dee Dee Sliter scored 14 each for Assumption, which forced 19 turnovers.
Chanzey Jones led Central with 13 points.
* Oldham County 71, Breckinridge County 40: Ashley McMurtrey nailed all six of her attempts from behind the 3-point line in the first half and finished wih 35 points as the host Colonels (14-11) downed the Tigers (6-20).
* Shawnee 54, Beth Haven 17: Reychelle Adams led the Golden Eagles (5-16) over the Bearcats (6-18) with 16 points.
Jada Warrick added 12 points for Shawnee.