Hartley was 8-for-11 at the plate last week for a batting average of .727. He also scored seven times, knocked in seven runs, walked three times and stole three bases. His Miller team won all of its games, topping Diamond, College Heights, Sarcoxie and Purdy.
Killion is 8-0 this season after notching three more victories for the Tigers from the No. 2 slot. Killion earned victories against Rogersville, Webb City and Greenwood in the stretch, and also has wins against Christian County rivals Nixa and Forsyth this season.
The junior forward scored seven of her team’s eight goals last week in three wins, assisting on the other. She scored twice in a 2-0 win against Neosho, three times in a 3-1 win against Joplin McAuley and then twice in a 3-2 win against Ozark, including the game-winning goal.
Track and field
Sledge won gold medals in the long jump and triple jump at meets in Spokane and Ash Grove last week. At the Spokane meet, she broke a 20-year-old school record in the triple with an distance of 35 feet, 7 inches. Her long jump also leads the area this spring. In Spokane, she took first in the 200 meters and was part of the 1,600-meter relay.
* Ryan Bunselmeyer, Central, tennis
* Devin Cavero, Central, tennis
* MaKenna Cotter, Willard, soccer
* Kelly Devlin, Catholic, track and field
* Ethan Howser, Waynesville, baseball
* Tyra Moore, Parkview, soccer
* Dylan Newcomb, Waynesville, baseball
* Lindsay Owens, Willard, soccer
* Chaz Price, Strafford, baseball
* Erin Roebuck, Catholic, track and field
* Lexi Stagner, Nixa, soccer
* Brooke Stanfield, Republic, track and field
* Christian Witt, Nixa, track and field
* Chance Wolfe, Clever, baseball