* Year in school/sport: Junior forward on the boys basketball team.
* Highlights: Franke had 24 points and 16 rebounds against Swanville and 16 points and seven rebounds against Royalton. Against Royalton, Franke was 8-for-9 from the field.
* What has competing in athletics taught you? “It’s taught me to be a great teammate and how to work with others …. It’s also taught me how to not get too full of myself when things are going well and how not to get too down when things aren’t going well. It’s about balance, never too high or too low.”
* What’s your most memorable high school moment? “I will have to say just playing basketball throughout my whole high school career.”
* What’s your pre-game routine? “I go watch the JV game and then at halftime head to the locker room to get ready. I’ll listen to music with my teammates and get into a zone.”
* What’s your most embarrassing high school moment? “I don’t know. I can’t think of one yet.”
* Favorite food: Shrimp.
* Favorite movie: The Dark Knight Rises.
* Favorite TV show: Arrested Development or Walking Dead.
* Favorite Web site/video game: Twitter. He likes Madden ’14 and NBA 2K on XBox 360.
* What are your post-high-school plans? “Go to college and graduate with a degree. I have no doctor plans or anything like that. Right now, it’s just finish high school and go to a college.”
* What’s next? St. John’s Prep (1-3 Prairie, 2-4 overall) plays Carlton at 7:30 p.m. Thursday in at the Old Gym in Collegeville in the first round of the St. John’s Prep Christmas Tournament.
— Tom Elliott