Sarah Fisher tallied six goals and two assists and South Burlington reeled off an early 10-0 run to drop Burr and Burton, 19-7, in a high girls lacrosse game Monday.
Ashley Norris added four goals and an assist, Allie Flaherty had three goals and an assist and Anne-Marie Farmer (assist) also supplied three goals for balanced South Burlington, which trailed 1-0 before putting together 10 straight tallies.
Grace Johnson (two goals) and Julia Hudson (one goal, one assist) also contributed and Courtney Barrett (10 saves) and Alex Warshaw (one save) were in net for the 3-0 Rebels.
Kate Montague and Katy Jones led BBA with two goals apiece.
* Burlington 18, Stowe 5: Casey O’Neill struck for six goals and one assist, pacing Burlington past visiting Stowe.
Monica Weltman added three goals and an assist while Natalie Stockman (two assists), Callie Flynn and Iris Buchanan each scored twice. Kaitlin Garrison handed out three assists and also scored once.
Madison Feeney and Noe Musman also scored, with Ajla Medic making eight saves for BHS (2-1).
* Middlebury 15, Mount Anthony 13: Emily Kiernan scored four goals, Julia Rosenberg added four tallies and Middlebury held off host Mount Anthony.
Erica Hale, Colleen Hendery and Emily Cross each notched a hat trick for the Patriots, who used a 7-0 over the final 17:57 to make it close down the stretch.
* Oxbow 9, Lamoille 8, 2OT: Emily Speck tallied four goals and Mikayla Hodge’s strike with 59 seconds left in the second overtime pushed Oxbow to the win at Lamoille.
Dilan Clements, Abby Speck, Lauren Tomlinson and Drew Pierson also scored for Oxbow (3-1).
Kelly Kryzak scored five goals for Lamoille. Carrie Lanphear added two goals and Hannah Aubge also scored.
Lamoille’s Paxton Boyer made 10 saves and Oxbow’s Savannah Fay posted 15 saves.
* Vergennes 12, Otter Valley 1: Joe Krayewsky (three assists) and JT O’Brien (two assists) each netted hat tricks in Vergennes’ home win over Otter Valley.
Tucker Babcock tallied twice and had two assists, Justin Strona, Cody Hutchins, Hunter Casey and Isaac Bigelow each tallying once for Vergennes.
Erik Averil stopped 14 shots for Vergennes.
* Randolph 6, U-32 0: Rachel Johnson tossed her second no-hitter of season in leading host Randoph past U-32.
Johnson fanned 17 while walking five batters, and Brooke Jaques drove a run and doubled twice for 3-0 Randolph.
Dakota Clark took the loss for U-32.
* Castleton 16, Norwich 9: Zach Davidson tallied six goals and three assists to set a program record and visiting Castleton topped Norwich.
South Burlington’s Davidson broke his own single-season record of 94 points. Spencer Hunt added three goals and three assists, while Ken Bourneuf added two goals in the contest for Castleton (13-3).
Ian Mendoza, Ian Thomas and Connor Roberts totaled three goals apiece for the Cadets (12-4), who’s 12-game winning streak came to an end.