The top-ranked West High boys basketball team whipped Keokuk 69-26 Tuesday in Keokuk.
The Trojans led 41-11 at halftime, had a 36-23 rebounding advantage and made just seven turnovers to the Chiefs’ 21.
Jeremy Morgan had 17 points and four assists for West (12-0), Dondre Alexander had 12 points and six assists, Austin Swank also had 12 points, Myzeah Batie-Gaddy had seven rebounds, and Wyatt Lohaus had four assists.
* LONE TREE 82, WAPELLO 47: Bryan Forbes had 29 points to lead the third-ranked Lions in Lone Tree.
Andy Dodson had 15 points, Gabe Lorack had eight points, Logan Forbes had seven rebounds and five assists, and Lucas Sieverding had five rebounds.
Lone Tree is 14-0 overall and 12-0 in the Southeast Iowa Super Conference.
* REGINA 42, MID-PRAIRIE 40: Mark Ward got a put-back and drew a foul for a 3-point play with 10 seconds left in the game to give the Regals the win in Wellman.
The Regals also had big 3-point goals down the stretch from Kenyon Browning and Nathan Stenger.
Drew Cook had 11 points and nine rebounds for Regina, Browning finished with 10 points and five rebounds, Ward finished with eight points and six rebounds, and Nathan Stenger had four assists.
Dayton Hall had 14 points and three steals for the Golden Hawks, Nick Stimson hit three 3-point goals for nine points, and Spencer Shalla had eight rebounds.
Regina is 6-6 overall and 5-3 in the Cedar Valley Conference, while Mid-Prairie is 6-7 overall and 3-6.
* IMS 60, WACO 25: Iowa Mennonite School led 19-0 after the first quarter and 39-10 at halftime in Kalona.
Cameron Gingerich had 19 points, four rebounds, three assists and three steals. Peyton Thompson had 14 points and four assists. Dallas Nye had eight points and seven rebounds. Reggie Hostetler had six points and seven rebounds, and Justin Boller had four steals and five points.
IMS is 11-2.
* HIGHLAND 64, LOUISA-MUSCATINE 49: The Huskies led 32-17 at halftime and rolled to the win in Letts.
Jake Hootman had 12 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists, Talon McFarland had 19 points, Josh Brase had 11 points, and Trent Megchelsen had nine points and three blocks.
Highland is 9-5 overall and 7-5 in the SEISC.
* SOLON 56, ANAMOSA 48: Joe Weeks had 13 points and six rebounds to lead the Spartans in Solon.
Emilio Villagrana had 12 points and four assists, and Ryan Kunkel had 10 rebounds and five blocks.
Solon is 9-2.
* CENTER POINT-URBANA 65, CLEAR CREEK AMANA 48: The Clippers fought to an even 25-25 tie at halftime but couldn’t keep up in the second half in Tiffin.
Josh Martinac had 24 points and eight rebounds, and Kam Kahler had nine points.
Clear Creek Amana is 2-11 overall and 1-9 in the WaMaC.