* Emily George, U-32: Playing four games in the last eight days, George collected four goals — including both in a 2-1 win against Spaulding — and three assists.
* Haliana Burhans, Champlain Valley: The Redhawks senior tallied twice against Burlington and once against Spaulding to push her season total to nine.
* Kylie Aither, Lamoille: Aither had three goals in two games against Lyndon. Two came in Saturday’s 3-2 win, including the overtime winner.
* Brad Adair, Mount Mansfield: The senior has all of the Cougars’ scoring in the last two games — three overall — a pair of back-to-back shutout wins.
* Nolan Jimmo, Champlain Valley: The freshman had the opening goal in the Redhawks’ 3-0 win over Burlington and also struck in a 5-1 win over Spaulding.
* Ethan White, Mount Abraham: Scored the overtime goal in the opening game of the JP Carrara tournament hosted by Middlebury. Also struck for a hat trick Tuesday in big win over Missisquoi.
* Jordynn Chandler, Mount Mansfield: The goalie made 12 saves in a 1-0 loss to Essex.
* Erika Lyons, Burlington: Lyons scored the overtime winner in 1-0 win over Mount Masnfield and then followed that up with a goal in a 3-0 win over Colchester for the Seahorses.
* Kelly St. Marie, Rice: Had two of Rice’s four goals in a 4-3 win over Harwood to remain unbeaten.
* Kathleen Young, Essex: Scored two goals and one assist in a win over Colchester for Essex, who have won four games in a row.
* Colleen McGovern, Stowe: Captured the Three Stallion Invitational in Randolph with a winning time of 21:04.
* Sam Merriam, U-32: The only runner to break 17 minutes, Merriam ran a time of 16:58 for the 5-k win at the Three Stallion Invitational in Randolph.