Winter weather has once again shifted the high school basketball schedule today. If you know of any changes, please email Matt Schoch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is what we know so far:
* Class 5 District 9 boys semifinals for tonight have been moved to Friday. Columbia Hickman will play Camdenton at 6 p.m. and Columbia Rock Bridge will play Jefferson City at 7:30. The final will be at 7 p.m. Saturday.
* Tonight’s Waynesville vs. Rolla game in Class 5 District 10 has been moved up to 6:30 p.m.
* Class 4 District 10 girls semifinal games at Marshfield have been moved to Thursday. There, Marshfield and Eldon will play at 4 p.m., and Bolivar and Hillcrest play at 5:30. The final will be at noon Saturday, with the boys’ final to follow.
* Class 4 District 12 boys semifinal games at Carthage have been moved to Thursday. Carthage and Monett play at 7 p.m., and Carl Junction and McDonald County play at 8:30.
* Class 1 sectional games at Southwest Baptist in Bolivar have been moved to Wednesday night. The Fair Play boys will play Macks Creek at 6 p.m., and the Walnut Grove girls play St. Elizabeth at 7:45.