Breaking down the Class 3-A football playoffs:
* Final pick: Belfry over South Warren.
* Potential road block: South Warren likely will have a home game against Paducah Tilghman in the third round and would travel in the state semifinals, possibly to Corbin. It’s hard to find anyone in the bottom half of the bracket capable of stopping Belfry.
* Dark horse: Bell County could make some noise but faces a tough road with potential matchups against Central, Corbin and South Warren before getting to the final.
* Best first-round matchups: Bourbon County (7-3) at Fleming County (7-3) and Mason County (8-2) at Estill County (8-2) appear to be the best.
* Complete bracket: http://usatodayhss.com/2014/kentucky-class-3a-football-playoff-bracket