Drew Cook had 33 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Regina boys basketball team to a 71-61 win over North Cedar on Friday in Stanwood.
Nathan Stenger had 22 points and nine rebounds, and Connor had four assists.
Regina is 16-1.
* C.R. JEFFERSON 80, CITY HIGH 50: Logan Lafauce scored 15 points to lead the Little Hawks in a loss in Cedar Rapids.
Austin Withrow had 11 points, and Ladarius Taylor added eight.
City High is 8-7.
* LONE TREE 49, WINFIELD-MOUNT UNION 48: Jovonte Squiers put up two free throws with two seconds left to lift the Lions over Winfield-Mount Union in Lone Tree.
The Lions found themselves down by seven points with a minute left in the game.
“Fortunately, we got some steals and we got some 3s, then the free throws to win,” Lone Tree coach Tom Squiers said.
Trenton Gosnell led the Lions (11-4, 10-4 SEISC) with 18 points. Nick Viner had 11 points, and Squiers finished with 10 points.
* SOLON 54, MAQUOKETA 43: Nick Shelman paced Solon with 14 points and seven rebounds as the Spartans picked up a victory at home.
Jacob Black made an impression on the score sheet as well with seven points, eight rebounds and five steals. Solon is 11-4.
* PEKIN 58, IMS 55: Iowa Mennonite School took a 49-43 lead into the fourth quarter, but could not hold the advantage en route to a loss at Pekin. IMS was fouled on a 3-point attempt as time expired, but missed the first free throw, ending the game.
Eli Gingerich led with 16 points, and Nick Yutzy added 10. Dallas Nye scored 11 points and dished out four assists. IMS falls to 13-3.
* WILLIAMSBURG 65, CLEAR CREEK AMANA 47: The Clippers suffered an 18-point loss in Tiffin despite strong offensive performances from Keyan McAraeavy and Cal Miller. They scored 16 and 15 points, respectively.
Clear Creek Amana is 4-11.