CLAYMONT – Chris Dewees threw a 24-yard touchdown pass to Ben Revak with 12 seconds left as Archmere rallied for a 20-16 homecoming victory over Appoquinimink on Saturday at Coaches Field.
Revak also scored on a 5-yard run, and J.M. Nocket completed 10 of 18 passes for 179 yards for the Auks (4-2). Nocket threw a 13-yard pass to Colin Duffy for the game’s first score.
Ronald Tuck scored on a 2-yard run for the Jaguars (1-5), and a 2-yard TD by Kenyon Yellowdy gave Appoquinimink a 16-13 lead in the third quarter.
• Conrad 30, McKean 6: Dayne Llamas rushed for two touchdowns and passed for another as Conrad dominated the Highlanders.
Titus Nelson rushed 20 times for 115 yards as Conrad won its fourth straight and improved to 5-1. Yusef Dandridge intercepted three passes, and Amir Park-Brown returned another pickoff 60 yards for a touchdown. Jaleel Heyward had an 8-yard touchdown run for McKean (0-6).
• Wilmington Friends 49, Moyer Academic Institute 0: Stephen Maguire ran for three touchdowns and Jimmy Carney and Henry Gise each returned an interception for a touchdown as the Quakers (6-0) rolled past the Titans (2-4). Maguire’s scores covered 3, 1 and 39 yards. Friends also got a 1-yard score from James Erskine and a 19-yard TD pass from Justin Beneck to Jeff Hollingsworth.
• Tower Hill 32, Christiana 6: Matt Smith ran for two scores and passed for two more as the Hillers (5-1) downed the Vikings (0-6). Smith had TD runs of 5 and 6 yards, and threw scoring passes of 12 yards to Zach Swain and 31 yards to Carter Cucuzzella. Chris Miller added a 37-yard field goal.
• St. Georges 20, Howard 8: Keyjuan Selby had a 51-yard touchdown run, and twin brother Taronn Selby added a 2-yard score as the Hawks (6-0, 4-0 Blue Hen Flight B) got past the Wildcats (3-3, 3-2).
Logan Gilbert recovered two fumbles, and Gary Brightwell made an interception and caught a 19-yard touchdown pass from Tordell Kemp for St. Georges, which is ranked No. 1 in Division II. Howard got a 25-yard TD run from Gerald Wiggins.
• George School (Pa.) 41, St. Andrew’s 14: The Saints (0-3) scored on a 4-yard run by Anthony Holley and a 12-yard pass from Ryan Bellissimo to John Paris.
• Concord 48, Delcastle 0: Brycen Alleyne rushed for 131 yards and two touchdowns and returned a kickoff for another score as the Raiders (4-2, 3-1 Blue Hen Flight A) blanked the Cougars (1-5, 1-4).
Brian Dennis added 112 rushing yards and two TDs for Concord, which built a 41-0 lead at the half.
• Glasgow 22, Charter of Wilmington 8: Quarterback Isaiah Wilson V threw two second-half touchdown passes for Glasgow. After the Dragons took a 6-0 lead into halftime on a 35-yard run by Lammot Brown, Wilson hit Michael Helton with a 60-yard touchdown pass in the third quarter and also added a 40-yard scoring toss to Jay Whalen.
• Hodgson 30, Dickinson 0 Raymond Jones scored four touchdowns for Hodgson on Saturday. Jones scored on runs of 40, 10 and 14 yards in the first half and added a 5-yard interception return in the third quarter.
• Delaware Military Academy 31, Tatnall 0: Trevor Hill rushed for 119 yards and a touchdown on just five carries and intercepted two passes as the Seahawks (4-2) blanked the Hornets (2-4).
Jeff Gillis and Alphaeus Hanson ran for touchdowns, Jacob Hudson threw a 20-yard scoring pass to Paul Wolfe and David Rhoades kicked a 37-yard field goal for DMA.