* Year in school/sport: Junior at St. Cloud Tech on the St. Cloud Icebreakers
* Highlights: Hjort had two goals in the Icebreakers’ 5-1 victory Friday over Section 8-2A opponent North Wright County.
* What has competing in athletics taught you? “Competing has taught me a lot about what it means to work with other people and to be focused on every aspect of your life so you can keep playing your game.”
* What’s your most memorable high school moment? “My most memorable sports moment would have to be this whole year.
“This year has been the most memorable. This is so much fun.”
* What’s your pre-game routine? “We all try to visualize as a team. Then we do warmups and listen to music.”
* What’s your most embarrassing high school moment? “Last year, I got so sick before one of my games I had to leave because I wasn’t able to play. I had whooping cough. It seemed like the whole team had it.”
* Favorite food: Any kind of pasta.
* Favorite movie: Seven Pounds.
* Favorite TV show:
* Favorite Web site:
* What are your post-high-school plans? “I really don’t know. I’ll probably end up at (Minnesota) Duluth or the U of M Twin Cities, but I don’t know exactly what I want to do.”
* What’s next? The Icebreakers (6-0 Central Lakes, 12-1-1 overall) play at 7 p.m. Thursday at Fergus Falls (0-4, 4-9-1) in Central Lakes Conference action.
“It’s a big game because they’re in the conference and we really can’t lose a conference game at this point,” Hjort said.
— Tom Elliott