* Year in school/sport: Junior guard on the girls basketball team.
* Highlights: Brown scored 15 points as Tech upset No. 1-ranked Fergus Falls 61-48 on Friday at Tech.
* What has competing in athletics taught you? “It’s taught me that I need to keep up with my school work and how time management is important. With all the practices you have, you need to do your school work and keep up your grades so you can play.”
* What’s your most memorable high school moment? “I know it’s recent, but I definitely have to see beating Fergus was one of the best feelings ever. That was awesome.”
* What’s your pre-game routine? “I always have to have noodles before a game. And then I have to stay really focused. I can’t goof around before the game because I get really unfocused.”
* What’s your most embarrassing high school moment? “My whole freshman year I was really weird.”
* Favorite food: Macaroni and cheese.
* Favorite movie: “21 Jump Street.”
* Favorite TV show: “The Bachelor.”
* Favorite Web site/video game: Twitter. She’s not a gamer.
* What are your post-high-school plans? “I definitely want to go to a four-year college and I would like to play basketball.”
* What’s next? St. Cloud Tech (22-3) is host to Brainerd (9-17) in the first round of the Section 8-4A playoffs at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Tech has the No. 2 seed. Brainerd is seventh. If Tech wins, it plays at 6 p.m. on Saturday at the highest remaining seed. (St. Michael-Albertville is No. 1).
Tech would play the Elk River/Moorhead winner. They play at 6 p.m. on Tuesday at Tech. Elk River, the third seed, is 11-13. Moorhead, the sixth seed, is 10-15.
The section final is 7 p.m. on March 14 at St. John’s University.
— Tom Elliott