Kittrell Withers’ 3-pointer with four seconds left in the game gave Western a 50-48 boys’ basketball victory at Butler on Wednesday night.
Chris McGraw led the Warriors (11-8) with 18 points. Jeremiah Bell scored 22 for the Bears (8-13).
* Shelby County 55, Frankfort 51: Two free throws by Kemar Mason with 10 seconds left and another one by Kyler Dugle after a steal in the waning seconds clinched the back-and-forth game for the host Rockets (11-13).
Shelby County was led by James Gordon IV and Keenan Cochran with 13 points each. Jalen Washington led the Panthers (5-17) with 15.
* Trinity 63, Seneca 40: Craig Owens’ 21 points powered the host Shamrocks (22-4) past the Redhawks (6-19), who got 19 from Sam Samuels.
* Jeffersontown 86, Valley 56: Daniel Williams hit seven 3-pointers and scored 26 points to lift the Chargers (13-11) past the host Vikings (1-14). Jacob Mills led Valley with 20 points.
* Shawnee 71, Collegiate 61: Jaylen Wesley poured in 37 points as the Golden Eagles (7-13) won at Collegiate (8-10). Bryce Overstreet scored 22 to lead the Titans.
* North Oldham 52, Spencer County 39: Cat Fiorito scored 19 points and Maggie Mollak 16 to boost the visiting Mustangs (8-11) over the Bears (5-20). Spencer County was led by Mackenzie Myers with 10 points.
* Butler 73, Western 33: Danielle Lawrence had 16 points and Madison Winebrenner 14 as the Bears (21-3) routed visiting Western (7-8). Daporia Higgins and Diynell Calvert each scored 13 for the Warriors.
* Jeffersontown 61, Valley 44: The Chargers (8-12) defeated the host Vikings (5-10) behind Keyona Dyson’s 13 points. Valley’s Lanishia Hambric had 17.
* Anderson County 59, Collins 25: Makenzie Cann scored 13 points and Eriel McKee 12 as the host Bearcats (20-4) throttled the Titans (6-12). Catie Vogel led Collins with seven points.
* Fairdale 60, Beth Haven 23: Rashika Babalade tossed in 27 points to power the Bulldogs (7-8) past the Bearcats (9-10). Lena Brown hit five 3-pointers and scored 16 for Beth Haven.
* North Bullitt 60, Eastern 45: Katie Downey hit four threes and scored 19 points, and Savannah Morrison had 15 points and 12 rebounds as North Bullitt (16-5) topped the visiting Eagles (14-7). Natalie Collins and Claire Hart had eight points each for Eastern.