Raymond Spalding scored 22 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead Trinity to a 65-54 victory over Lafayette in boys’ high school basketball on Saturday.
The junior center also contributed five blocks, five assists and five steals for the host Shamrocks (23-4).
The leading scorer for the Generals (16-4) was senior Jackson Davis with 27 points.
The Shamrocks forced the Generals into 17 turnovers.
* St. Xavier 77, Fern Creek 69: Ashanti Burgess poured in a career-high 32 points, nailing five 3-pointers, to help host St. (20-5) get past Fern Creek (16-10) in a battle of Tigers.
Robert Shaw finished with 19 points and 10 assists for the winners.
Shawn Best had 19 points to lead Fern Creek.
* Christian Academy 76, Collegiate 56: Charles Batuello had 13 points and Zachary Rehm and Gregory Frist 12 each as the visiting Centurions (10-14) beat the Titans (8-11). Bryce Overstreet scored 28 points for Collegiate.
* Iroquois 81, Fairdale 59: Tevin Porter hit seven 3-point shots and scored 27 points to lead the host Raiders (18-5) past the Bulldogs (9-15). Derio Little added 12 points, Troy Smith 11 points and 12 rebounds and Eric Forehand 11 points. Michael Bowling added 12 rebounds for Iroquois. Cory Thomas had 25 points for Fairdale.
* South Oldham 82, Owen County 70: Kyle Young had 19 points and was one of four players in double figures for the host Dragons (17-3) in their win over the Rebels (14-8). Drew Bullock had 17 points, Michael Griffin 14 and Zack McWilliams 13. Carson Williams posted a game-high 28 points for Owen County.
* Shelby County 69, Henry County 55: The Rockets (12-13) defeated the visiting Wildcats (17-8) behind Keenan Cochran’s 18 points. Robbie Cruse paced Henry County with 19 points.
* Bullitt East 91, Boyd County 77: The Chargers (21-5) beat the host Lions (14-13) thanks to Tyler Sharpe, whose 45 points included seven 3-pointers. Tristan Burgess led Boyd County with 19 points.
* St. Francis 54, Walden 44: Senior Len Adams scored 15 points for the Wyverns (12-12) and Jaylon Hall added 12 in the victory over the Wolverines (7-15). Walden was led by Jason Wunsch with 15 points.
* Henry County 61, Seneca 22: Cheyenne Clark scored 22 points and Kim Barmore 14 as the Ladycats (11-11) routed the visiting Redhawks (1-17). Terica Motley scored 10 points for Seneca.
* North Oldham 50, Southern 38: Erin Olsson scored 15 and Cat Fiorito added 11 as the Mustangs (9-12) notched a senior night win over the visiting Trojans (8-13). Makaila Hilliard scored a game-high 25 for Southern.
* Iroquois 56, Fairdale 45: Elizabeth Pryor and Tiffany Brown each scored 12 points as the Raiders (9-10) beat the visiting Bulldogs (8-9) Fairdale was led by Narissa Keown with a game-high 20 points.