MILTON – Cole Reilly scored 13 of his 15 points and Milton went 9-of-10 at the free throw line after halftime to rally past Enosburg for a 71-61 win in high school boys basketball on Tuesday night.
Ryan Brown led the way with 20 points for the Yellowjackets (1-2). Jon Beaupre and Ben Hanson each chipped in with 10, while Eric Menard (eight points, seven rebounds) and Kyle Apgar (six points, nine rebounds) each made an impact in limited minutes.
Calvin Carter and Cam Caforia had 19 points apiece to power the Hornets (1-2), who led 33-27 at halftime.
• Burr and Burton 68, Middlebury 45: Joey Shehadi pumped in 30 points and visiting Burr and Burton pulled away in the third quarter to beat Middlebury.
Conor Harrington added 14 for the 3-0 Bulldogs.
Bryce Burrell led the Tigers (1-2) with 15 points, while Bobby Ritter had 11.
• BFA-Fairfax 55, Missisquoi 51: Cam Place knocked down a key 3-pointer in the fourth quarter to help BFA-Fairfax locked up the win at Missisquoi.
Place finished with nine points while Evan McNall (18 points) and Sean Stergas (12) reached double figures for the Bullets.
• Lamoille 55, U-32 42: Eric Hoadley (19 points) was one of three players to notch double figures for host Lamoille as it toppled U-32.
Lucas Lanphear tossed in 15 points and Terrell Baker added 10 for the Lancers (1-0), who held a 38-24 advantage heading into the fourth quarter.
Jackson McCoy paced the Raiders with 14 points and Kyle Booth added 10.
• Williamstown 68, Lake Region 40: Four players tallied in double figures as host Williamstown picked up its first win of the year — and the 100th of coach Jack Carrier’s career — over Lake Region.
Hunter McLaughlin paced the Blue Devils (1-2) with 16 points. Brandon Carrier, Eric Hulbert and Jason Premont chipped in with 11 points apiece.
Austin Roberge led the Rangers (1-2) with 19 points.
• Twinfield 53, Peoples 50: Trailing by 13 points at the break, visiting Twinfield rallied for a win over Peoples.
Eli Wilsin (14 points), Matt Codling (12) and Chase Ibey (11) each notched double figures for the Trojans (2-1), who were down 27-14 at halftime.
Kiley Moody poured in 22 points for the Wolves (0-3) while Carter Beeman added 18.
• Rivendell 66, Oxbow 58: Host Rivendell got 19 points from Jim Stimpson and 16 from Colin Huntington as it clipped Oxbow.
Zach Gray added 11 points for the Raptors.
The Olympians’ Matthew Thomson dialed up 23 points to lead all scorers. Anthony Geising added 15 for Oxbow (1-2).
• Rutland 45, Burlington 43: Jessica Cassarino caught an inbounds pass with sixth-tenths of a second to go and nailed a baseline jumper as host Rutland topped Burlington.
Doireann Chesbrough paced BHS, which beat Rutland last week 51-25, with 11 points. Hien Thach added eight points.
• Winooski 44, Middlebury 31: Lydia Nattress totaled 12 points and Amanda Nattress added 11 in host Winooski’s second win over Middlebury this season.
Niki Dang added nine points for 3-0 Winooski.
Keegan Dunbar scored 17 points off the bench to lead Middlebury (0-4).
• Essex 30, South Burlington 21: Mychaela Harton dropped in 17 points and host Essex held a 13-5 halftime lead en route to the win over South Burlington.
Essex (3-0) limited SBHS to five field goals. Emma McDonough led SBHS with eight points.
• BFA-St. Albans 47, Colchester 25: Halle Sam-Boudreau tallied 15 points and Kimmy Howrigan chipped in with 10 as BFA-St. Albans cruised past visiting Colchester.
Saige Papariello topped the charts for the Lakers with 12 points.
• Mount Abraham 27, Mount Mansfield 20: Isabel Brennan had seven points and 11 rebounds, Emma Carter tossed in eight points as host Mount Abraham topped Mount Mansfield.
Danielle Bushey had six points to lead the Cougars, who trailed 12-9 at halftime.
• Harwood 36, Northfield 31: Lauren Harper finished with 13 points, Caitlyn Marino tossed in 12 and host Harwood took the lead for good with 4 minutes to play as it held off Northfield.
Rhiannon Page put up a game-high 17 points for the Marauders (0-4).
The Highlanders improve to 2-0.
• BFA-Fairfax 40, Twinfield 29: Chace Carpenter notched 14 points and host BFA-Fairfax overcame cold shooting to take control in the second half in the win over Twinfield on Monday.
Sam King and Mikalya Sullivan each added eight points and Meghan Domina corralled 11 rebounds for the Bullets.
Shannon Carlson led Twinfield with 12 points.