* The fifth annual St. Paul’s Lutheran Church golf outing will be Saturday at Cedar Glen Golf Club in New Baltimore. Shotgun start at 9 a.m.. Cost is $70 per golfer, which includes a continental breakfast, drink tickets and a buffet dinner. Cost is $50 for hole sponsorships. Contact: Bonnie at (586) 634-0233, Wayne at (586) 344-7644, the church office at (810) 765-4808 or http://www.stpaulscasco.com.
* The ninth annual Blue Water Community Food Depot benefit golf outing will be held Aug. 23 at Leaning Tree Golf Club in Wales Township. Registration at 9 a.m.; shotgun start at 10 a.m. Cost is $75 per golfer or $280 per foursome, which includes hot dogs for lunch and a barbecue dinner. Sponsorship opportunities available. Contact: George Jackson at (810) 985-8715 or George Kish at (810) 385-5995.
* Marlette Regional Hospital will hold its sixth annual Driving for Health Golf Scramble on Sept. 3 at Holly Meadows in Capac. Cost is $90 per individual, $350 for a registered foursome or $400 for a corporate foursome. The cost includes coffee and refreshments in the morning, hot dogs for lunch, two complimentary beverage tickets and a steak dinner. Proceeds will help fund a renovation project for the longterm care unit at the hospital. Contact: (989) 635-4045 or http://www.marletteregionalhospital.org.
* Fore Lakes plans a Veteran’s Day Golf Outing on Sept. 12 to benefit veteran’s affairs. Registration at 7:15 a.m.; shotgun start at 8 a.m. Cost is $35 for veterans and $55 for non-veterans, and includes lunch at the turn and a New York strip meal following the round. Contact: Angelo D’Anna at email@example.com or call (586- 770-2019.
* The Richmond wrestling program plans a golf outing on Sept. 27 at Belle River Golf Course in Memphis. Registration at 8 a.m.; shotgun start at 9 a.m. Cost is $80, which includes lunch at the turn and a buffet dinner. Contact: Sherry Vannatter at (586) 292-9810.