Tanner Davis guided Wapahani to a 104-37 boys basketball victory against Mid-Eastern Conference rival Burris on Saturday.
Davis scored 31 points in the win, which coach Matt Luce said was a career-high. Wapahani led by 70 points at the end of the third quarter. The Raiders hit 16 3-pointers, with Davis connecting on seven of them. Talon Craycraft hit five 3-pointer and scored 15 points.
Grant Evans scored 21 points for No. 6 Class 2A Wapahani (12-1). Teammate Jacob Foster pitched in 19 points.
Ryan Morey was the leading scorer for Burris (2-8). He scored 14 points.
* Noblesville 69, Central 45: Central hung with host Noblesville for a half . The Bearcats trailed by only five at the intemission.
Noblesville erupted for 27 points in the third quarter, though, and pulled away for the lopsided win.
The Millers sank 10-of-14 3-pointers on the Bearcats. Sean Wilson drained 5-of-7 from behind the arc and scored a game-high 17 points for the Millers.
Joe Williams paced Central in points with 15. Marcus Dukes joined him in double figures with 10 points.
Jay’lin Barnes led the Bearcats (7-4) in rebounds with five.
* Pendleton Heights 66, Southside 31: The host Arabians led by nine at halftime and then held Southside to only six points in the second half for the convincing win.
Shemar Isom sank four 3-poiners and scored 16 points to account for the only Rebel in double figures. Donnell Lee followed with seven points for Southside (2-9).
* Daleville 60, Tri 39: The Broncos broke open a one-point game by exploding for 25 points and outscoring Tri by 14 in the second quarter.
Elliott Jackson scored a game-high 20 points for the Broncos (4-9). Two other Broncos scored in double figures as T.J. Price and Bryce Stephens each finished with 11 points.
Jackson paced a balanced Daleville rebounding effort with six rebounds.
Mt. Vernon 65, Delta 39: Travis Daugherty’s Marauders were too much for the Eagles, coached by his father Stan Daugherty. Mt. Vernon led by 22 points at halftime and by 33 points at the end of the third quarter.
Jalen Robinson scored 11 points for Delta and also had nine rebounds to narrowly miss a double-double. Klay Fullenkamp had 10 points for the Eagles.
* Monroe Central 66, Randolph Southern 42: Chase Bly scored 23 points to help his team remain undefeated in Mid-Eastern Conference play. Jake Combs hit five 3-pointers for the Golden Bears and finished the game with 17 points.
Monroe Central led by seven points at halftime and pushed the lead to 15 points by the end of the third quarter.
* Union 57, Blue River 49: The Rockets rallied from an eight-point halftime deficit by holding Blue River to only 17 points in the second half.
Michael Jackson erupted for 14 second-half points after sitting out the first half due to disciplinary reasons. Nick Glaser matched him with 14 points of his own for the Rockets (7-7). Spencer Shore and Kaulen Jenkins each scored 11 to round out their double-figure scorers.