With Tim Seagreaves paving the way, Washington Township High School rallied with four runs in the top of the seventh inning to edge host Camden Catholic 9-7 in an Olympic Conference baseball game on Wednesday.
Trailing 7-3, Seagraves brought the Minutemen level with a two-run, bases-loaded double and Vin Fanty scampered home with the eventual winning run on an error.
Seagraves finished the game with three hits, three runs scored and two RBIs. He also pitched a scoreless bottom of the seventh to preserve the win.
• Bordentown 12, Riverside 11: Tim Bogner and Matt Kohnke each knocked in four runs as the Scotties scored twice in the top of the seventh inning. Austin Fraser pitched 1 1/3innings of shutout relief to notch the win.
• Pennsville 6, Gloucester 1: The host Eagles were led by Peyton Sorrels and John Lindeborn who combined for five hits and three RBI, while Eddie Camp crossed the plate four times and Nick D’Agostino went 3-for-3. Colin Rieger went the distance, scattering seven hits and striking out three.
• Clearview 5, Triton 2: Dalton Reim went 2-for-3 with a pair of RBIs to spark the Pioneers to an early 3-0 lead. Mack Gill earned the win with a five-inning, five-strikeout performance. Pat Ryder ripped a two-run double in top of 7th inning for Mustangs.
• Kingsway 11, Hammonton 4: The Dragons were powered by Anthony Dilks who smacked a bases-clearing double in the fourth inning and finished with four RBIs. Joe Massing went 2-for-4 and drove in a pair of runs, while Zach Listo pitched 5 2/3innings for the win. Gianni D’Antonio hit two doubles and drove in two runs for the host Blue Devils.
• Williamstown 5, GCIT 5 : In a game called in the top of the sixth inning due to darkness, Brett Zane drove in two runs for the host Cheetahs and Tommy Gibson had a two-run double for Williamstown, ranked No. 15 in the Courier Post Top 15.
• Lower Cape May 8, Camden County Tech 1: Cortland Dickinson pitched a four-hitter, Eric Goff went 4-for-4, and Kevin Roach, Brad Fournier and Josh Meyer each had two hits for the host Caper Tigers.
• Oakcrest 8, Sterling 5: The Falcons soared as Matt Robinson and Troy Manno each had a pair of RBIs and Jon Dodson had three hits and scored three runs.
• Overbrook 4, Maple Shade 3: A two-run double by Joel Minch along with a RBI single by James Alber keyed a four-run, fourth-inning outburst for the visiting Rams. Nixon Padilla pitched the final 11/3 innings to earn the save.
• Paulsboro 13, Camden Charter 1: Brian Zane hurled a five-inning complete game, allowing one hit and registering seven strikeouts for the host Red Raiders. Tyler Biernacki went 2-for-3, while Jamal Hinton, Steven Priest and Zane drove in three runs each.
• Buena 11, Cape May Tech 3: The No. 6 Chiefs bolted to 7-0 lead in the top of the first inning, highlighted by a two-run double by Dom Lopez and single RBI by Josh Cooper and George DiBiase. Winning pitcher Marco Rios, L.J. Maldonado and Frank Carini combined for a three-hitter.
• Ocean City 3, Millville 1: Sean Mooney tossed a complete game for the No. 7 Red Raiders, limiting the visiting Thunderbolts to three hits, while recording 11 strikeouts.
• Holy Spirit 6, Egg Harbor Township 1: The Spartans’ Tyler Knox, Chris Lefferts, and Tommy Burns each drove in a run, while A.J. Russo and Billy Kral had three hits apiece. Bobby Spicer pitched five innings and fanned five to register the win.
• ACIT 6, Middle Township 5: After giving up five runs on five hits in the first inning, winning pitcher Matt Marmaro settled down to pitch hitless ball for the final six innings, striking out 11.