Stefan Bowman scored 22 points to pace the Bridgeton High School boys’ basketball team to a 64-51 win over Cedar Creek in a Cape-Atlantic League game Wednesday night.
Ty’Trel Stubbs added 15 points, and Markquis Bell scored 14 for the Bulldogs in the win.
• Holy Spirit 55, Middle Twp. 40: John Middleton led all scorers with 27 points for the Spartans (7-1). Tyler Jones 11 contributed 11 points to the win. Tim Toney (11 points) and Corey Greer (10 points) led Middle Twp.
• Woodstown 77, Pennsauken Tech 46: Nick Battle hit seven 3-pointers, and finished with 22 points to lead the Wolverines. Other Woodstown players in double figures included Demetrius Hall (21) and Ian VanAtta (13). Da’Shawn Chambliss scored 12 points and Elbin Fragoso 11 for Pennsauken Tech.
• Vineland 50, Camden Co. Tech 35: The Fighting Clan pulled ahead in the second half, outscoring Camden Tech 27-12, en route to victory. Vineland (3-6) were led by Alfonso Smith’s 17 points and Christian Quijada’s 10. Camden Tech (5-3) was led by Earon Trowery, Nagee Watson and Ray Young with 10 points each.
• Bridgeton 44, Cedar Creek 42: The Bulldogs (8-1), led by high-scorer Destiny Thompson (19 points and 23 rebounds), won a close contest. Bridgeton also got 12 points and six rebounds from Deja Mosley. Cedar Creek (4-3) was led by Shannon Fletcher and Alissa Reeves, who scored 12 points each.
• Buena 42, Oakcrest 39: Lynn Brown scored 23 points and grabbed 14 rebounds to pace the Chiefs (5-3). Dani Defeo contributed 14 points for Buena. The Falcons were led by Oliva Aires‘ game-high 24 points.
• Wildwood Catholic 62, Our Lady of Mercy 26: Oliva Rulon scored 17 points leading the Crusaders (9-1). Caitlin McMullan scored 15 points, and Eileen McNulty and Mary Gomez had 10 each. Becky Andress contributed six rebounds, seven assists and seven steals to the win.
• Vineland 56, Camden Tech 28: Destiny Esquilin collected a double-double (17 points, 12 rebounds) to power the Fighting Clan. Teammate Aaliyah Harold added 15 points.