Quran Dozier and Nick Diaco scored two touchdowns apiece Monday as the West Deptford High School football team rolled to a 62-0 victory over Sterling in a Colonial Conference game Monday.
Dozier scored on a 55-yard run in the first quarter and a 65-yarder in the second as the Eagles, No. 8 in the Courier-Post Mean 15, improved to 5-0 overall.
Diaco had scoring runs of 12 and 36 yards.
West Deptford led 14-0 after the first quarter and 35-0 at the break. Dave Hamilton’s 67-yard run in the first was all the Eagles would need.
• Eastern 3, Timber Creek 2: Louis Hark tallied two goals and Dominic Moore added one to propel the Vikings
The Chargers’ goals were scored by Nick DiEttore and Chad Magana.
Gabe Sable had six saves in the victory, while Dan Martinez made nine.
• Woodstown 3, Clearview 0: Andrew Blaszczyk, Trey Parker and Geoff Schaefer each scored in the Wolverines’ shutout.
• Glassboro 2, Cumberland 0: Sefa Gocmez and Durson Ortak each notched a goal and the Bulldogs went on for the win. Shaun Dowdy made 10 saves in the shutout victory. Andrei Simon had 10 saves in the loss.
• St. Augustine 1, Vineland 0: Niko Basolis scored in the first half and the Hermits held on for the win.
• Salem 4, Woodrow Wilson 3 (2 OT): Jakwan Robinson scored four minutes into the second overtime period to lift the Rams to the victory. Robinson had two goals, while Juan Luis Gomez and Noah Underwood added one apiece. For the Tigers, Alejandro Calderon notched two goals and Wesley Tiebley scored one.
Kasimir Nichols made six saves for the winners.