Nick Diaco and Dave Hamilton ran for two touchdowns apiece as the West Deptford High School football team ran its record to 4-0 with a 49-12 victory against Overbrook in a Colonial Conference game Saturday.
Diaco found the end zone twice in the third quarter with runs of 24 and 30 yards for the No. 9 Eagles. Hamilton added a pair of 1-yard plunges earlier in the game.
• Haddon Heights 49, Lindenwold 12: The Garnets, who had scored a total of 30 points in their first three games, chalked up their first win with a solid effort by quarterback Matt DiOrio.
DiOrio launched three touchdown passes, including two to Nick Smith, to provide a 22-0 lead early in the third quarter. DiOrio also ran for TDs of 3 and 15 yards.
• Cinnaminson 15, Hamilton West 9: Shaun Davilla came through with a 10-yard touchdown on a sweep around the right side with just 49 seconds left in the fourth quarter to keep Cinnaminson (4-0) perfect his season.
Davilla collected 79 yards on 18 carries, including a 33-yard TD with 1:31 left in the first half after Cinnaminson had fallen behind for the first time this season. The winning score was set up by Dominic Cicale’s fumble recovery near midfield with 4:21 remaining.
• Bishop Eustace 42, Gloucester Catholic 14: The Crusaders (3-1) scored two touchdowns in each of the first three quarters en route to a win over Gloucester Catholic (0-4).
Kevin Lammers raced 60 yards with a punt return for a first-quarter score and gave Eustace its first three TDs, including runs of 4 and 48 yards. Kevin Brandt added a pair of scoring passes, hitting Wesley Payne and Jeff Love with TD tosses.
• Holy Cross 21, Florence 7: After Florence (2-2) closed the gap to a touchdown in the third quarter, the Lancers (2-2) sealed the verdict on Jeff Undercuffler’s 16-yard touchdown pass to Jordan Baxter in the final quarter.
C.J. DeGeorge provided Holy Cross’ first two scores, pushing into the end zone twice from a yard out on his way to an 11-carry, 48-yard rushing effort. DeGeorge boosted his season total to six touchdowns in four games.
Rob Rodolico added 84 yards on 19 carries.
Florence got on the scoreboard with Cameron Phillips’ 16-yard TD strike to Vince Wade.
• Pemberton 17, Nottingham 13: Joe Benson found Taro Gaither on a 60-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter to rally the Hornets (4-0) to another triumph.
Pemberton, which opened the scoring on Benson’s TD pass to Tyrae Johnson in the first quarter, took a 9-6 lead into the fourth before giving up a go-ahead TD to Nottingham’s Eric Mitchell.
• Ewing 14, Delran 7: Sharod Sanders gave Delran (2-2) an early lead but Ewing rallied to win on a fourth-quarter TD by Delvon Doggett.
Delran quarterback Gianni Bryant-Lopez passed for 84 yards and ran for 39 yards.
• Salem 22, Penns Grove 16: Shareef Jeffries hit Teron Nance on a 13-yard TD strike with 17 seconds to play to give the No. 14 Rams the victory.
Jeffries had three TD passes in the game, also hitting Ray Bentley for 21 yards and Ramon Roots on a 38-yarder.
Craig Ransome scored on a 1-yard run for the Red Devils, while Tyreke Brown scored on a 60-yard pass from Jason James.