• South Fort Myers 69, Barron Collier 47: Denarius Grover led the Wolfpack (6-7) to their fourth straight win by scoring a game-high 22 points.
• CSN 87, Saint John Neumman 24: Cooper Weiss and Zach Rochette led the way for the Seahawks (8-10) by scoring 13 points apiece.
• Mariner 58, Cypress Lake 14: Rodney Hunter scored 15 points to lead the way for the Tritons (11-3).
• SFCA 76, LaBelle 71: Logan Long led the way for the Kings (15-1) with a double-double of 20 points and 13 rebounds. Long was followed close behind by teammate Grant Gillman, who netted 16 points.
• Bishop Verot 6, Lake Placid 2: Weston Cole led the way for the Vikings (13-3-1) by scoring four goals on the night.
• South Fort Myers 1, Cypress Lake 0: Angela Scine scored the game-winning goal to lead the way for the Wolfpack (7-4-5).
• SFCA 50, LaBelle 47: The Kings (9-10) were led by Rachel Foshee, who was fouled with 0.5 seconds left in the game with the score tied at 47 and drained three free throws to win the game. Foshee finished with 13 points while teammate Rebecca Bergquist stood out by scoring a team-high 15.
• Island Coast 53, Ida Baker 17: Jen Fasano led the way for the Gators (16-7) by scoring a game-high 21 points.
• Riverdale 41, Charlotte 35: Lovely Malivert and Anna Presson notched double-doubles on the night to lead the way for the Raiders (5-15). Malivert notched a game-high 18 points along with 15 rebounds and Presson scored 11 and grabbed 10 boards.
Lake Wales vs. Island Coast at Fort Myers, 12:30 p.m. (SW Florida vs. Florida Event at Fort Myers)
Bishop Verot vs. Vanguard at Fort Myers, 3:30 p.m.
Tarpon Springs at Fort Myers, TBA
Winter Haven vs. Dunbar, 1:30 p.m.
Seffner Christian vs. Dunbar, 3 p.m.
Island Coast Duals, 8 a.m.
All-Area Swimming team omissions
Bishop Verot High School swimmers Shae Clifton and Olivia Humpel inadvertently were omitted from The News-Press All-Area Girls Swimming honorable mention selections published last week. From Evangelical Christian School, Erica Mills and Alyssa Chase should have been honorable mention for the girls, and Andrew Mills, Wyatt Leonard and Brendan Peacock for the boys. The News-Press regrets the error.