COLCHESTER – Alex Corrigan racked up four goals and an assist and Grant Cummings added three goals and two assists as Colchester dropped St. Johnsbury 18-3 in high school boys lacrosse Friday.
Jake Stebbins chipped in two goals and three assists, with Jack Conant and Abe Trabulsy also netting two tallies apiece.
Brendan Connors (goal, two assists) and Davis (goal, assist) also contributed, with Cam LeClair making six saves for the Lakers.
St. Johnsbury’s Ronnie Gobin struck for two goals.
• Champlain Valley 15, Mount Mansfield 2: Collin Osbahr collected four goals, Elliott Mitchell supplied three goals and an assist, and host Champlain Valley rolled over Mount Mansfield.
Dylan Schaefer (three assists), Owen McCuin and Noah Kiernan each scored twice while Charlie Bernicke (goal, assist) and Matt Palmer (goal, assist) also had multi-point efforts for CVU (9-6), which closes the regular season on a season-high five-game winning streak.
MMU’s Dom Mosca scored two goals.
• Essex 17, BFA-St. Albans 11: Brendan Gleason found the back of the net six times and dished out two assists as Essex downed host BFA-St. Albans.
David Forbes added two goals and two assists, while Ted Olsen tallied twice for the Hornets (10-4).
Tanner Cioffi paced the Bobwhites (8-6) with three goals and two assists and Cam Russell had three goals and one assist.
• Burlington 14, U-32 5: Marley Heimert scored half of Burlington’s goals in the road win at U-32.
The Seahorses close out the regular season at 12-4.
• South Burlington 21, Spaulding 1: Cam Nolting and Dylan Avery each tallied four goals as South Burlington pasted visiting Spaulding.
Kyle Murakami netted three goals while goalie Mike Blauvelt and Bobby Cole combined for five saves for the Rebels (13-3).
Cam Nolting and Dylan Avery four goals, Kyle Murakami three goals.
• Green Mountain Valley 12, Hartford 5: Justin Boes rackcd up three goals and three assists, Seb Gonin also tallied three times and Green Mountain Valley ran out to a 8-0 halftime lead en route to the home triumph over Hartford.
Erik Silbernagel made 11 saves for GMVS (8-2).
Walker Judd scored twice for Hartford.
• South Burlington 13, Champlain Valley 7: Casey Johnson pumped in eight goals and added an assist and South Burlington seized the victory at Champlain Valley.
Ava Hultgren added three goals and two assists, Kimmy Norris handed out three helpers to go along with one goal and Joan Vera (goal, assist) also produced a multi-point evening for the Rebels (11-5).
Caroline Hern led CVU (6-8) with three goals. Annie Keen (two goals) and Lydia Maitland (goal, two assists) also contributed while Bailee Pudvar made 11 saves.
South Burlington’s Danielle Boucher stopped eight shots.
• Mount Mansfield 12, Essex 10: Alana Scott dropped in four goals and Karin Rand and Elena Newbrough supplied hat tricks as Mount Mansfield edged host Essex.
Colby Knight turned back eight saves for the Cougars (6-8).
Mady Corkum and Jackie Quackenbuch each fired in three goals and Anna Olsen and Lydia Palker tallied two times apiece for the Hornets (3-11). Sarah Horrigan and Lindsay Hallowell combined to stop seven shots.
• Lamoille 10, Randolph 8: Carrie Lanphear dialed up three goals as Lamoille edged Randolph.
Kelsey Aiken and Erica Noonan each scored twice and Katelyn Shaw turned back 13 shots for the Lancers.
Samantha Tullar and Cheyenne Jones supplied hat tricks and Kim Buckholtz stopped 16 shots for Randolph.
• Stowe 15, Harwood 8: Bailey Sherwin and Ashley Raymond each fired in five goals to pace Stowe at Harwood.
Sarah Wry and Quincy Alves led Harwood with a trio of goals apiece while Willow Barbero Menzel totaled 20 saves.
Stowe’s Emma Porchelli stopped seven shots.
• Mount Abraham 12, BFA-St. Albans 10: Winning pitcher Rachael McCormick picked up three hits, including a triple, as Mount Abraham seized a big road win over BFA-St. Albans.
Devan Blodgett paced the Comets (13-3) with three hits. Mount Abraham improves to 9-7.
• U-32 19, Harwood 3: Avery Alberghini went 2-for-3 and had an inside-the-park home run to lead U-32 over host Harwood.
Tehya Weston and Bailee Hudson also had two hits and Dakota Clark scattered nine hits over six innings to earn the win.
For Harwood, Megan Sargent doubled among her two hits and Meaya Garrett and Dahrian Sheltra also went 2-for-3.
• South Burlington 7, Middlebury 0: Patrick McMakin drove in three runs without recording a hit and South Burlington wrapped up the regular season at 12-4.
Brendan Lahue went 2-for-3 with two RBIs and Eddie Hockenbury doubled and picked up the win after going six innings and fanning four.
• BFA-St. Albans 2, Mount Abraham 0: Mark Connor tossed a complete-game three-hitter with nine strikeouts as host BFA-St. Albans ended the regular season at 8-8.
Ben Lovelette knocked in the game’s only runs with a two-run single in the first inning for the Bobwhites.
Eric Brouillard suffered the complete-game defeat for the Eages.
• Harwood 10, U-32 7: Adam Lamson collected three hits and six RBIs and Harwood rallied from a 5-0 deficit to topple visiting U-32.
Dylan Bailey, the winning pitcher, had a two-run double in a four-run fifth inning and Matt Crowell went 2-for-4 for Harwood (9-4).
Colby Brochu went 2-for-4 for U-32.
• Rochester 9, Chelsea 6: Andrew Rogers went 4-for-4 and Alex Munyon collected two hits in Rochester’s home win over Chelsea.
Kevin Kingsbury earned the win for the Rockets (3-11).