1. De Pere (11-1): The Redbirds handed Sheboygan North its first loss of the season Tuesday in an FRCC matchup between ranked Division 1 teams. Senior Jessie Rabas is averaging 12.4 points and 5.8 rebounds per game to lead the team.
2. Algoma (10-1): The Wolves are 7-0 halfway through their Packerland Conference schedule. They play at Bay Port today in their fourth and final nonconference game against an FRCC team.
3. Pulaski (9-2): The Red Raiders picked up three wins last week, including a 44-39 victory against Bay Port. Friday, Pulaski plays at De Pere, which is where first-year head coach Jeff Charney previously was an assistant.
4. Bay Port (9-3): The Pirates have tough home games this week against Algoma (today) and Sheboyagn North (Friday). Senior Mackenzie Jerks is averaging 9.4 points and 3.3 assists per game to lead the team.
5. G.B. Southwest (8-3): The Trojans lost in overtime at Green Bay Notre Dame on Friday. It was the second overtime loss for Southwest in FRCC play.
6. West DePere (11-2): The Phantoms won at Seymour in a Monday night showdown between the last two undefeated teams in Bay Conference play. West De Pere will look to continue the momentum Friday, when it hosts New London in another big conference tilt.
7. Seymour (11-3): The Thunder had its 10-game winning streak come to an end against West De Pere Monday.
8. Bonduel (10-0): The Bears face Wittenberg-Birnamwood today in a matchup between the last two undefeated teams in Central Wisconsin-8 Conference play.
9. Peshtigo (10-0): Teja Tonn is averaging 10.0 points, 9.1 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 2.6 steals per game for the Bulldogs.
10. G.B. Notre Dame (5-6): An overtime victory against Southwest last week may spark the Tritons following a tough early schedule.
Green Bay West’s Logan Cropsey (33) drives to the hoop in the second quarter during Tuesday night’s basketball game at Green Bay West High School.
1. De Pere (9-2): The Redbirds have an important week ahead with their only meetings for the season against Ashwaubenon (today) and Pulaski (Friday). University of Wisconsin recruit Brevin Pritzl is averaging 26.8 points per game.
2. Seymour (9-1): The Thunder has won eight straight entering today’s game at West De Pere. Jose Alicea (14.2 ppg) and Brayden Wilinski (12.6 ppg) lead the team in scoring.
3. Luxemburg-Casco (9-1): The Spartans are shooting 40.5 percent (83-for-205) from 3-point range. Jake Zeitler (16.9 ppg), David Vlotho (16.9), Carson Falk (13.6) and Spencer Kanz (10.8) are scoring in double figures.
4. Shawano (8-2): The Hawks have won five straight, including a 69-62 victory against West De Pere last Tuesday. Zeke Gueths leads the team with 12.9 ppg.
5. Bay Port (8-4): The Pirates beat Green Bay West on Friday in their only home contest in a nine-game stretch. Brett Frieder is averaging 11.3 ppg and is shooting 52.0 percent from 3-point range.
6. Southern Door (12-1): Mitchel Neubauer is averaging 14.5 ppg to lead the Eagles, who have been the class of the Packerland Conference.
7. Bonduel (9-1): The Bears are the only undefeated team left in Central Wisconsin-8 Conference play.
8. Wausaukee (8-1): Aaron Schlies surpassed 1,000 career points Friday against Gillett.
9. Ashwaubenon (6-4): The Jaguars, who lost 53-50 at Pulaski on Friday, will try to avoid falling three games behind in the FRCC when they play at De Pere today.
10. West De Pere (5-5): Senior Cody Schwartz set the school’s career scoring record Tuesday in a loss at Shawano. The Phantoms will be trying to avoid falling three games behind in the Bay Conference when they host Seymour today.