1. De Pere (19-1): The Redbirds have won 17 straight and received a top seed in their WIAA Division 1 sectional. De Pere plays Tuesday at Sheboygan North in a matchup that likely will decide the outright Fox River Classic Conference champion.
2. Pulaski (15-5): The Red Raiders avenged a one-point loss from December by beating Green Bay Southwest 45-39 on Friday and received a No. 1 seed in the D2 playoffs. Junior guard Mariah Szymanski is averaging 17.6 points and is shooting 42.3 percent (47-for-111) from 3-point range.
3. G.B. Southwest (14-6): The Trojans beat Bay Port and lost at Pulaski last week, splitting the regular-season series with both teams. Southwest closes out the regular season with games at Green Bay West on Tuesday and vs. Green Bay Notre Dame on Thursday.
4. West De Pere (17-4): The Phantoms won their first conference title since 1980 by beating Seymour on Friday to clinch a share of the Bay championship. West De Pere, which received a No. 1 seed in D2, will try to win the outright title Thursday at New London.
5. Seymour (17-5): The Thunder has finished its regular-season schedule, winning 10 more games than it did last season. Seymour still can win a share of its first conference title since 1991 if New London beats West De Pere to create a three-way tie atop the Bay.
West De Pere’s Liz Edinger (12) takes a shot over Seymour’s Kaitlyn Hein (30) in the first quarter during Friday night’s game at West De Pere High School.
6. Bonduel (19-1): The Bears sustained their first loss of the season Thursday at Wittenberg-Birnamwood. Senior Jen Dowden broke the all-time scoring record for Bonduel, which received a No. 1 seed in D4. The Bears can win the outright Central Wisconsin Eight title with a win Thursday at Stevens Point Pacelli.
7. G.B. Notre Dame (11-9): Senior Tess Gapinski scored a career-high 30 points in a 60-54 win over Bay Port on Thursday. The Tritons close out the regular season with games at Ashwaubenon and G.B. Southwest this week.
8. Bay Port (11-8): The Pirates have lost three straight and four of their past five. Sophomore Maddie Re is averaging 10.8 points and 8.6 rebounds.
9. Algoma (15-4): After losing a fourth nonconference game Thursday against Fox Valley Lutheran, the Wolves clinched the outright Packerland title Friday by beating Oconto. The Wolves received a top seed in the D4 playoffs.
10. Denmark (13-7): Junior Jennifer Nehls is averaging 13.6 points, 5.4 rebounds, 3.9 assists and 3.5 steals to lead the Vikings, who with victories this week can enter the D3 playoffs on a six-game winning streak.
1. De Pere (17-3): Senior Brevin Pritzl scored 22 points in a victory at Green Bay Preble last week to become the Redbirds’ all-time leading scorer (1,601 points). De Pere, which has won eight straight, can clinch a share of its sixth straight FRCC title with a win against Sheboygan North on Friday.
2. Seymour (18-2): The Thunder has won nine straight since losing at West De Pere on Jan. 13. Seymour can clinch the outright Bay title Tuesday night when it hosts the Phantoms.
3. West De Pere (15-5): The Phantoms — winners of 10 straight — need to beat Seymour to keep their hopes alive of winning a second conference title in three years. Connor Konshak and Zack Sanders each scored 20 points in a victory at Marinette last week.
4. Bay Port (14-6): The Pirates scored a season-high 94 points in a victory against Green Bay Notre Dame last week. Craig Minzlaff is averaging 11.2 points and is making 86.1 percent of his free throws (62-for-72).
5. Ashwaubenon (14-5): Senior Kyle Monroe is averaging 22.4 points and is the FRCC’s second-leading scorer. The Jaguars play at Green Bay Notre Dame, another D2 team, in advance of playoff seeding meetings this weekend.
6. Luxemburg-Casco (15-4): The Spartans won at Denmark last week. Lux-Casco has four players averaging double-digit points, including junior Jake Zeitler (17.4), who is shooting 42.9 percent from 3-point range (54-for-126).
7. Shawano (15-5): The Hawks lost 43-40 at Menasha on Feb. 10. Zeke Gueths is averaging 12.1 points and 5.0 rebounds to lead Shawano.
8. Southern Door (16-3): The Eagles clinched a share of the Packerland title last week. Southern Door plays a nonconference game at G.B. Notre Dame on Tuesday and can clinch the outright conference title Friday at Sevastopol.
9. Pulaski (12-8): The Red Raiders have won five straight and are limiting opponents to 44.5 points per game.
10. Kewaunee (13-6): The Storm had its 12-game winning streak end with an overtime loss against N.E.W. Lutheran. Senior Logan Brusky scored 14 points in a victory at Denmark on Thursday and is eight points away from scoring 1,000 points in his career.