Here are the top 5 performances from Week 5 in Southwest Florida, a night that saw a slew of lopsided finishes.
1. Clifford Moore. The Cypress Lake senior running back rushed 25 times for 258 yards and three touchdowns as the Panthers evened their record at 2-2 by rallying past 1-3 Cape Coral, 55-41.
2. Maurice Flournoy. The Cape Coral junior quarterback performed admirably in a losing effort, completed 19 of 25 passes for 284 yards and five touchdowns.
3. Matt Heuerman. The Barron Collier senior tight end had six catches for 176 yards and two touchdowns as the Cougars improved to 4-1 with a 44-0 win at Lely.
4. E’Quan Dorris. The South Fort Myers junior running back carried 22 times for 112 yards and two touchdowns as the Wolfpack (4-1) handed Dunbar (3-1) its first loss of the season, 23-20.
5. Brennan Simms. The Charlotte senior quarterback completed 12 of 17 passes for 208 yards and three touchdowns to lead the unbeaten Tarpons (5-0) to a 42-0 win over longtime rival Fort Myers (3-2).