The five finalists for the Lockheed Martin Defensive Back of the Year, presented to the nation’s top high school senior defensive back in America, were announced Thursday by the U.S. Army All-American Bowl Selection Committee.
The award will be presented during the U.S. Army All-American Bowl Awards Show in San Antonio, the night before the Army Bowl.
The finalists are:
- Bubba Bolden, Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas)
- Darnay Holmes, Calabassas (Calif.)
- Richard LeCounte III, Liberty County (Hinesville, Ga.)
- Deommodore Lenoir, Salesian (Los Angeles)
- Shaun Wade, Trinity Christian (Jacksonville)