Some of the stars of tomorrow will be on display Friday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn for the Jordan Brand Classic.
Kentucky leads the way with four signees, while Duke has three and Michigan State has two. One of the Duke signees, Harry Giles III, will not play due to injury. There is one uncommitted player, Desoto (Tex.) big man Marques Bolden, who is deciding between Kentucky and Duke.
On the girls side, American Family Insurance ALL-USA Player of the Year Sabrina Ionescu is the lone uncommitted player. Ionescu, who starred at Miromonte (Calif.), is down to Oregon, Oregon State, and California.
Stanford leads the way with three signees, while Notre Dame, Ohio State, Maryland, and Baylor have two apiece.
Below is everything you need to know.
- Undecideds Marques Bolden, Sabrina Ionescu hardly the norm
- Wenyen Gabriel proud to represent home area at Jordan Brand Classic
- Jordan Brand gives some overlooked players a chance to shine
- Stars reveal which school they ‘would’ve’ committed to
- USA Basketball keeping an eye out for Under-18 National Team candidates
- Despite NBA flirtation, Jonathan Isaac puts weight behind decision to stay with FSU
- Harry Giles III excited to be a part of a postseason all star game
- Notre Dame signee Jackie Young
- Louisville signee V.J. King
- Kentucky signee De’Aaron Fox
- Connecticut signee Crystal Dangerfield
- Washington signee Markelle Fultz
What: Jordan Brand Classic
Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
When: Friday, April 15
- International game: 1:30 p.m. ET (rosters here)
- Girls game: 3:30 p.m. ET
- Regional game: 5:30 p.m. ET (rosters here)
- Boys game: 8 p.m. ET
How to watch: Watch live: International, regional, and girls on WatchESPN, boys on ESPN2