The 39th installment of the McDonald’s All American Games tip Wednesday night at the United Center in Chicago.
Kentucky leads the way with four commits, while Duke, Michigan State, and UCLA have two apiece in the boys game. There are a few uncommitted players in the game, as well.
Stanford and Maryland has a trio of commitments in the girls game, with Louisville, Notre Dame, and Duke having two apiece.
Below is everything you need to know.
- Go here for all of our content related to the game
- POLL: Who will be named MVP of McDonald’s All American Game?
- Lonzo Ball, a UCLA signee, was named American Family Insurance ALL-USA Player of the Year
- Erin Boley planning for success at Notre Dame—and beyond
- Josh Jackson on and off the court is two ‘completely’ different people
- Players say game feels different without Harry Giles III and Dennis Smith Jr.
- Stanford’s trio of All Americans continuing to build bonds
- Players find rewarding experience in Ronald McDonald House visit
- Two Duke commits attempt to spell ‘Krzyzewski’
- McDonald’s All-American diary: Sacha Killeya-Jones
- DiJonai Carrington emerges from ACL injury with stronger game and outlook
- McDonald’s All-American diary: Jayson Tatum
What: McDonald’s All American Games
Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
When: Wednesday, March 30—girls at 6:30 p.m. ET, boys at 9 p.m. ET
How to watch: Watch live on TV—girls on ESPNU, boys on ESPN