NORTH BULLITT (9-3) AT SOUTH OLDHAM (11-1)
* Kickoff: 7:30 p.m.
* Next week: Winner will play at Pulaski County-Southwestern winner in Class 5-A state semifinal.
* North Bullitt: The Eagles are in a regional final for the first time since 2008 after a 54-41 victory at Madison Southern last week. Senior quarterback Andrew Brown completed 15 of 19 passes for 244 yards and five touchdowns, two apiece to seniors Tyler Caummisar and Nate Johnson. The Eagles lost to the Dragons 35-34 on Oct. 21 after failing to convert a two-point conversion attempt with 1:17 remaining.
* South Oldham: The Dragons recorded their first shutout of the season in a 37-0 victory over Bullitt Central last week. Senior linebacker Andrew Baetens had 10 tackles (four solo) and freshman back John Downing had two interceptions to lead the defensive effort. South Oldham is trying to reach the state semifinals for the first time since 1992.
* Quotable: “I feel like we’ve gotten better every week and we’re peaking right now,” Eagles coach Adam Billings said. “Andrew has really grown the last five or six weeks. He’s a lot better now than he was at the start of district play.”
* Pick: South Oldham 35-30.