NORTH BULLITT (7-2) AT SOUTH OLDHAM (8-0)
* Kickoff: 7:30 p.m.
* Storyline: Winner clinches Class 5-A, District Three title.
* North Bullitt: The Eagles’ two-point conversion try on the final play of the game was stopped, resulting in a 44-43 loss to rival Bullitt East last week. Senior quarterback Andrew Brown completed 14 of 21 passes for 237 yards and two touchdowns, and senior Christian Floyd had five receptions for 102 yards. North Bullitt lost to South Oldham 39-7 last year.
* South Oldham: The Dragons continued the best start in program history with a 39-7 victory at Bullitt Central last week. Junior quarterback Drew Zaubi completed 8 of 14 passes for 312 yards and four touchdowns, and senior Keanan John had four catches for 206 yards and two scores despite battling shin splits. South Oldham is one of two undefeated teams remaining in Class 5-A, joining Bowling Green (8-0).
* Quotable: “This is a culmination of what we’ve been doing since we came to South Oldham in 2010,” Dragons coach Jamie Reed said. “All of our kids in the program are acclimated to what we’re doing offensively and defensively. Our middle school program started running similar to what we do about three years ago, so the kids get here as freshmen and are more familiar with what we’re trying to do. That speeds up the process.”
* The pick: South Oldham 42-20.